Finance Officer - Multiple Statewide
Position Level: Relevant civilian experience required.
Estimated Time Commitment: 5 hrs/week
The Rhode Island Wing is currently seeking dedicated volunteers to serve as Finance Officers. Typical duties of the Finance Officer position include:
- Ensure adequate unit accounting controls are implemented.
- Ensure unit finance committee meets and records minutes at least quarterly.
- Ensure all expenses are properly approved and that expenses over $500 are approved by the finance committee.
- Ensure the annual unit budget is developed and reviewed quarterly.
- Ensure all financial reporting requirements and deadlines are met.
- Other duties as required.
- Meet basic requirements for CAP membership.
- Professional experience in accounting, finance, or management.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow complex protocols and regulations.