Recruiting & Retention Officer - Multiple Statewide
Position Level: CAP Level I
Estimated Time Commitment: 5 hrs/week
The Rhode Island Wing is currently seeking dedicated volunteers to serve as Recruiting & Retention Officers. Typical duties of the Recruiting & Retention Officer position include:
- Plan and conduct periodic membership drives and open houses to attract new members and to stimulate interest in current inactive members.
- Make presentations to outside groups, including both youth and adult audiences, to attract new members.
- Place posters and other recruiting materials in strategic locations advertising local meeting times and places.
- Stage display booths and provide recruiting coverage at local high schools, shopping centers, air shows, and other public events.
- Personally contact individuals expressing an interest in CAP by telephone, written inquiry, etc., and follow up to ensure that all interested persons are fully informed on the CAP program and local unit activities.
- Other duties as required.
- Meet basic requirements for CAP membership. CAP Level I
- Professional experience in recruiting, talent acquisition, or sales.