Administrative Officer - Multiple Statewide
Position Level: Relevant civilian experience required.
Estimated Time Commitment: 5 hrs/week
The Rhode Island Wing is currently seeking dedicated volunteers to serve as Administrative Officers. Typical duties of the Administrative Officer position include:
- Implement administrative policies and procedures as directed by unit commander.
- Prepare and authenticate administrative authorizations.
- Prepare local publications and forms.
- Other duties as required.
- Meet basic requirements for CAP membership.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow complex protocols and regulations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Professional experience in an administrative or clerical field.