Supply Officer - Multiple Statewide
Position Level: Relevant civilian experience required.
Estimated Time Commitment: 5 hrs/week
The Rhode Island Wing is currently seeking dedicated volunteers to serve as Supply Officers. Typical duties of the Supply Officer position include:
- Ensure proper accountability for CAP property.
- Conduct receipt, issue, storage and proper disposal of all CAP property.
- Recommend to the commander the allocation, reallocation and retirement of property within the unit.
- Complete all property inventory and reporting requirements.
- Other duties as required.
- Meet basic requirements for CAP membership.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow complex protocols and regulations.
- Professional experience in supply, logistics, or sustainment.
- Proficiency in the use of the Operational Resource Management System (ORMS).