Director of Logistics - North Kingstown, RI
Position Level: CAP Level II
Estimated Time Commitment: 5hrs/week
The Rhode Island Wing is currently seeking dedicated volunteers to serve as Director of Logisticss. Typical duties of the Director of Logistics position include:
- Ensure proper accountability for CAP property.
- Be proficient in the use and capabilities of the Operational Resource Management System (ORMS).
- Be responsible for receipt, issue, storage and proper disposal of all CAP property.
- Recommend to the commander the allocation, reallocation and retirement of property within the unit.
- Complete all property inventory and reporting requirements.
- Other duties as required.
- Meet basic requirements for CAP membership.
- Completion of level II of the CAP professional development program.
- Minimum grade of 1st Lieutenant.
- Technician rating in logistics.
- Strong Organizational Skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Senior rating or higher in logstics.
- Professional experience in logistics, military supply/quartermaster, or asset management.