Assistant Inspector General - North Kingstown, RI
Position Level: CAP Level II
Estimated Time Commitment: 5 hrs/week
The Rhode Island Wing is currently seeking dedicated volunteers to serve as Assistant Inspector Generals. Typical duties of the Assistant Inspector General position include:
- Evaluate unit compliance with CAP directives.
- Conduct unit inspections and render reports of inspections.
- Recommend benchmark candidates to National Headquarters program staff.
- Recommend policies or directives to improve unit effectiveness.
- Develop current checklists and guidance for inspection program.
- Other duties as required.
- Meet basic requirements for CAP membership.
- Completion of Level II of the CAP professional development program.
- Minimum grade of 1st Lieutenant.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow complex protocols and regulations.
- Relevant professional experience in compliance or regulatory inspection.