Information Technology Officer - Multiple Statewide
Position Level: Relevant civilian experience required.
Estimated Time Commitment: 5 hrs/week
The Rhode Island Wing is currently seeking dedicated volunteers to serve as Information Technology Officers. Typical duties of the Information Technology Officer position include:
- Establish and manage unit website.
- Support and troubleshoot unit IT assets (computers, printers, etc.)
- Implement IT policy directives from higher headquarters.
- Provide relevant IT training to unit members.
- Other duties as required.
- Meet basic requirements for CAP membership.
- Basic web development experience (HTML, CSS, PHP).
- Experience with Microsoft Access and SQL.
- Basic software and hardware troubleshooting skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Professional experience in information technology or software development.
- Proficiency in at least one high level programming language such as Java, C#, or Python.
- Experience working with legacy technology.