Aerospace Education Officer (Internal) - Multiple Statewide
Position Level: Relevant civilian experience required.
Estimated Time Commitment: 5 hrs/week
The Rhode Island Wing is currently seeking dedicated volunteers to serve as Aerospace Education Officer (Internal)s. Typical duties of the Aerospace Education Officer (Internal) position include:
- Implement the aerospace education portion of the cadet program in assigned unit(s).
- Implement the Aerospace Education Program for Senior Members in assigned unit(s).
- Review AE Plan of Action and determine a schedule for AE activities.
- Guide unit participation in the Model Rocketry Program.
- Develop special aerospace education activities for cadets and senior members.
- Other duties as required.
- Meet basic requirements for CAP membership.
- Knowledge of aerospace subjects such as aerospace history and technology, and a willingness to learn more.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Desire to work with youth as well as adults.
- Professional experience in education or an aerospace profession.