Assistant Director of Cadet Programs - North Kingstown, RI
Position Level: CAP Level II
Estimated Time Commitment: 5 hrs/week
The Rhode Island Wing is currently seeking dedicated volunteers to serve as Assistant Director of Cadet Programss. Typical duties of the Assistant Director of Cadet Programs position include:
- Coordinate member training accomplishments with other members of the staff.
- Monitor subordinate unitís progress toward the achievement of the cadet program and its goals as established by National Headquarters.
- Recruit personnel to assist in establishing new cadet units.
- Provide special assistance to all new cadet units as required.
- Administer national cadet special activities as it applies to the unit.
- Provide unit-wide cadet special activities.
- Coordinate and ensure equitable allocation of funds, property, and recognition in the cadet program.
- Other duties as required.
- Meet basic requirements for CAP membership.
- Completion of level II of the CAP professional development program.
- Minimum grade of 1st Lieutenant.
- Technician rating in cadet programs. Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Creativity and ability to think "outside of the box".
- Senior rating or above in cadet programs.
- Former CAP cadet.