Personnel Officer - Multiple Statewide
Position Level: CAP Level I
Estimated Time Commitment: 5 hrs/week
The Rhode Island Wing is currently seeking dedicated volunteers to serve as Personnel Officers. Typical duties of the Personnel Officer position include:
- Aid new members in completing their applications.
- Handle all duty assignments, promotions, demotions, and awards within the unit.
- Aid members in acquiring necessary uniform itmes.
- Other duties as required.
- Meet basic requirements for CAP membership.
- Completion of phase I of the CAP professional development program.
- Minimum grade of 2d Lieutenant.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Professional experience in personnel management or human resources.