Emergency Services Training Officer - Multiple Statewide
Position Level: CAP Level I
Estimated Time Commitment: 5 hrs/week
The Rhode Island Wing is currently seeking dedicated volunteers to serve as Emergency Services Training Officers. Typical duties of the Emergency Services Training Officer position include:
- Document ES training accomplished and qualifications earned by unit members.
- Coordinate with the SAR and DR officers to ensure that unit training programs are adequate.
- Coordinate with external agencies for other ES training.
- Prepare and process CAPFs 101 for new or requalifying personnel.
- Other duties as required.
- Meet basic requirements for CAP membership.
- Completion of level I of the CAP professional development program.
- Minimum grade of 2d Lieutenant.
- Completion of General Emergency Services training.
- Completion of Skills Evaluator Training.
- GTM3, MS, or other ES qualifications.