Standardization/Evaluation Officer - North Kingstown, RI
Position Level: Relevant civilian experience required.
Estimated Time Commitment: 5 hrs/week
The Rhode Island Wing is currently seeking dedicated volunteers to serve as Standardization/Evaluation Officers. Typical duties of the Standardization/Evaluation Officer position include:
- Develop and implement unit check pilot program.
- Conduct evaluation of check pilot program in subordinate units.
- Evaluate aircrew techniques and ability using appropriate publications and checklists.
- Evaluate aircrew techniques in mission planning, briefings, mission execution, and critiques.
- Continually evaluate aircrew training procedures and techniques.
- Administer written examinations and document flight evaluation checks.
- Analyze evaluation data for trends that indicate changes in the program or additional training needs for individual pilots.
- Other duties as required.
- Meet basic requirements for CAP membership.
- FAA Private Pilot's License.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong safety mindset.
- Attention to detail and ability to follow complex protocols and regulations.
- Commercial Pilot's License, ATP, or CFI.
- Previous standardization/evaluation experience (e.g. military or commecial aviation).